Sobre mí:Hi, my name is David and I am originally from Nigeria, I have been living abroad teaching English for the past 8 years. I have taught English in Brazil, Ecuador and Japan. I presently live in Pereira Colombia. I have a CELTA certificate from Cambridge University in the UK and I am presently enrolled at Kennesaw State University Atlanta Georgia USA for an M.Ed. in TESOL (Teaching English to speakers of other language).
Objetivo:I’m an energetic and goal-focused education professional with solid qualifications in English Language Teaching. Track record of consistently improving the standard of second language acquisition among students through effective implementation of modern research-based education methods which are all imbedded in the GoEnglishLive’s methodology. I’m fully up to date with latest research in effective teaching strategies. I’m qualified to teach all ages from 5-80 years I also work as an IELTS and Cambridge KET &PET examiner and prepare students for other exams like TOEFL and TOEIC.
Hobbies:Listening to music, Travelling and watching a soccer game (official fan of Chelsea FC).
- JAMESTOWN ENGLISH CENTER, PEREIRA
- Interac Kanto North Co.,Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
Enthusiastically teaching lessons with level-appropriate teaching techniques and language
that serves to motivate and guide my students.
- ATLAS CORPS INC.COLEGIO ALEJANDRO GUTIERREZ CALDERON BARIO CUDINAMACA CUCUTA COLOMBIA:
Teach and/or co-teach with a local Colombia English instructor of English
instruction, including teaching, co-teaching, and conversation clubs.
- BRIGHT FUTURE COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL ILE- IFE OSUN STATE NIGERIA.
Incorporating cultural, social, and historical components into the curriculum to diversify and expand learning material.
- COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL, FOUR-TOWNS, UYO AKWA IBOM, NIGERIA (NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS):
Plan and organize hands-on activities that encourage active student participation, involvement, and team work.
Advisor for English Club, I focused on fostering student leadership and organizing social and community events.
- M.Ed. TESOL- Kennesaw State University GA, USA.
- Certificate in Teaching English to speakers of other language.
- Cambridge certified Examiner (KET/PET).
- Certificate in teaching knowledge (TKT) “Cambridge University”.
- Certificate in International English Teaching Technique “La Institucion Universitaria Colombo Americana” (UNICA) – TEFL.
- Star TEFL.com Canada -TEFL Certificate.
- Certificate in climate change “Young African Leadership initiative” (YALI).
- Certificate in community organization for action “Young African Leadership initiative” (YALI).
- Certificate in management strategies for people and resources “Young African Leadership initiative” (YALI).
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
- Certificate in PMI-based project management “Lincoln and Churchill”.
- Certificate in information Technology “Transfer Technology Company”.
- BSc. Applied Geology “Obafemi Awolowo University”.
- English (Native).
- Spanish (Intermediate).
- Japanese (Intermediate).