Sobre mí:Hi, I'm Ismael, I´m originally from Argentina, I lived in New York for almost fourteen years where I started my teaching journey about 7 years ago as a volunteer introducing immigrants and newcomers into the language and discovering my passion for teaching English.
Objetivos:I’ve been teaching English formally for over 6 years to all ages, from children to adults including university and ESP students, as well of helping others in International English Exams preparation such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC. HI have an approachable and outgoing personality and enjoy creating dynamic learning environments, goals that I can achieve through the GoEnglishLive’s methodology and platform.
Hobbies:Reading, play guitar, play soccer.
- Academic Account Manager – Medellín 2019
Responsible for tracking attendance and performance of nationwide in-center and corporate students from several different groups and academic levels.
Responsible for accompanying and closing corporate contracts along with the assigned Project Manager to every account.
- English teacher – Cartagena 2018
Responsible for delivering training to university and young students under CEFR standards.
ESP training to professionals on different areas. Syllabus design.
High End Service training in English language in hotels and restaurants. Occasional online teaching for enterprises and private students.
- TESOL certificate – 120 hour course
- CTBE certificate – Course in Teaching Business English – 50 hour
- CBYE certificate – Course in Teaching Young Students – 50 hour
- Advanced Grid-tied PV Systems certificate – Bronx College – NY – U.S.A. 2009 Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE)
- NABCEP PV Entry Level Certificate of Knowledge – New York – U.S.A. 2009
- Proyectista Instalador de Energía Solar – Sevilla- España – 2008 Censolar
- Inglés: Advanced C1 – C2 (Cambridge certified)
- Español: Nativo